Dear New SHU-ERs,
Congratulations on your acceptance to Shanghai University!
The E-admission Notice of Shanghai University International Students Degree Program (Autumn Entry 2020) has been sent out this Monday. This electronic admission notice is only sent to announce the admission result. More details are as follows:
1. Tuition fee deposit: Please pay the tuition fees deposit（ RMB5000 ）after receiving the E-admission notice within 20 working days. If the payment is not completed after 20 days, it would be regarded as giving up. If the payment finished, please upload the remittance receipt in the application system. More details please refer to: Policies on Tuition Deposit Payment for Shanghai University International Students.
2. Registration date: It is provisionally scheduled between September 07 2020 and September 08 2020(9:00-11:30, 13:00-16:00). Further official notice will be provided for any change on registration date.
3. Paper admission documents：all will be sent to your preferred correspondence address. The exact date please refers to the official notice.
4. Teaching mode: The teaching mode of autumn semester 2020 shall be subject to the official notice from Shanghai University.
5. Visa application: The China Visa Rules and Policies shall be subject to the official notice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China and National Immigration Administration.
6. Accommodation Reservation: The on-campus accommodation reservation is not available now. The exact reservation date please refers to the official notice.
7. Important note: Please do not arrive at school in advance before receiving the official entry and admission notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
International Students Admissions Office,
College of International Education
July 28, 2020