Dear Scholarship applicants,
After rounds of evaluation on your merits and academic performance, 27 applicants are selected as the candidates of Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), 5 applicants are as CSC substitutes (waiting-list), 70 applicants are selected as Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS), among which 15 are full scholarship candidates (SGSA) and 55 are partial scholarship candidates (SGSB). And 30 applicants are nominated as the candidates of Shanghai University partial Scholarship (SHSB).
Attached please check the first batch of nomination list of Shanghai University International Student Scholarship (for autumn intake 2021).
1. CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP: CHINESE UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
2. CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP：CHINA-AFRICA FRIENDSHIP PROGRAM
3. CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP： BELT & ROAD PROGRAM
4. CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP：THE SINO-US CULTURAL EXCHANGE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (DEGREE)
5. CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP：SUPPORT LOCAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM
6. SHANGHAI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
* SHANGHAI GOVERNMENT PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP ONLY COVERS TUITION AND COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE.
7. SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
* SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP ONLY COVERS TUITION.
If any further doubts or inquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us during the period of public announcement for 3 days (from June 28 to June 30).
1. The final list of Chinese Government Scholarship recipients will be announced after the approval of Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) before July 31, 2021.
2. The name list of CSC substitutes will be in the second batch in case of the extra seats, if failed in the selection by Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
3. The official scholarship confirmation will only be given after SHU's notification on paper admission documents, which will be normally delivered to your correspondence address or scanned and sent to your email address from the end of July.
College of International Education
June 28, 2021